Clickable Links :D

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend Recap! Panic! At the Disco/ Walk the Moon/ Youngblood Hawke Concerts


I know Summer feel like it is ending for everyone going back to school but let me tell you I feel like mine is just getting started! But if it is ending this weekend was definitely the best way to end it.

So Wednesday I woke up to a message from my local radio station X102.9 that I was one of the 20 ppl picked to see Walk the Moon perform acoustic at the radio station. Let me tell you it was one of the best experience ever. It was just so intimate and raw and surreal. The room literally was a size of my living room. They were amazing as always and I didn't know how funny and down to earth they were. I definitely felt so lucky and bless to meet them.

The radio station also gave these out :D


He might have gotten the better pic -.-
but look how handsome they look in mine

I thought I would share a little candid moment of them after they performed


August 16 was also the day I've been waiting for all Summer! Panic! At the Disco Concert! And their special guest were Walk the Moon and Youngblood Hawke!

We were late for YBH cause the damn GPS told us the wrong direction we ended up somewhere in St. Augustine that was not a good place to get lost in. Luckily we made it to their last song which happens to be be one of my fave :D 

We Come Running


Last but not least PATD, I dont even know where to start. They are amazing! I've been to many concerts and seen so much talent but man Brendon Urie vocals are out of this world. They definitely put on a great show. The lighting, the music was even better live and their energy was just perfect! To make things even better they covered Queens - Bohemian Rhapsody.














I hope you guys had a great weekend, get out there and enjoy life, live it up and make memories. 

XO Nancy

Location: St Augustine Amphitheatre
Seats: Section 102 row J Seats 122
More Videos will be uploaded later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment